Amidst enhanced focus on Energy with Green and Sustainability on one end and the need for shorter economic cycles have resulted in enhanced pressure on investments / ROI. There is also more need for investments to ensure optimal input and rapid output, with shorter product life cycles. Hence there is a requirement to sharpen investment strategies and overall planning approach for a Factory & Plant.
In addition, value chain realignment, production/manufacturing strategies, there is a critical need for collaborations and partnerships.
Factoring the above-stated points and that post COVID, Factories, and Plants will accelerate to align with the Industry 4.0 vision , a single platform for all the players to come together is the need of the hour. Hence CII is organizing a “Virtual Factory and Plant Expo 2021” to enable the Indian ecosystem to collaborate and enhance its alignment with industry 4.0 and under a single window meet players in this sector and listen to their views and offerings. The event is scheduled to be held from 26th - 29th October 2021 on CII Hive Virtual Platform.
- Discuss and charter a roadmap on smart manufacturing in alignment with Industry 4.0
- Focus on Net Zero, Energy Transition, Green and sustainable factory / Plant Infrastructure
- Artificial Intelligence, Industrial IoT, Digital Twin, Big Data, Automation & Robotics
- Bridge the Gap between the Manufacturers – Contractors – Consultant – EPC companies – Industrial Infrastructure Developers – Suppliers – Solution Providers
- Showcase of solutions, products and services required for manufacturing with special focus on Industrial Safety and self-sustainability
- Knowledge sessions on i-tech factories, Green Ratings, Policy and regulatory affairs