Digital India is an ambitious program of Government of India with the focus on preparing the Country for Knowledge based transformation and delivering Good Governance to citizens by synchronized and coordinated engagement with Central & State Government with a vision to transform the country into a digitally empowered society and Knowledge economy powered by Emerging Technologies.
India is now getting ready for emerging technologies such as 5G, artiﬁcial intelligence, blockchain, augmented reality, virtual reality, machine learning & deep learning, natural language processing and robotics. These are going to play a crucial role in the government and industry alike, whether it is planning or decision-making; accelerating development or analyzing deployment, problem solving or product development; discovering new trends or drawing out correlationThe conference proposes to cover the following areas in the technical discussions:
- Cloud, IoT and Big Data Analytics
- Panel Discussion in Finance Technologies
- CXOs discussion on Recent Advances in Communication & Networking Technologies
- Panel discussion on “India’s readiness in emerging technologies - Impact at scale”
- AI, ML & Digital Transformation